Duck Dynasty Net Worth

Duck Dynasty Family’s Net Worth

Willie Robertsons $100 million dollar Empire
Robertson Family Empire
Duck Dynasty Reality TV Show
$100 million Empire

So how much money can you make selling Duck Calls? We’ll if your name is Willie Robertson and have your own reality show on A&E, then your entire Family’s net worth has been growing exceptionally fast. Willie and his wife Korie Robertson have a combined net worth over $25 million. The new season premiere of the A&E Reality Show has just set a new record with 11.8 million viewers watching the Duck Dynasty Show. This is the Highest Ratings Ever recorded on Cable TV. Fortunately, for Willie and the entire Robertson Clan, they signed a new contract for this season with an astounding 400% raise over last season’s Duck Dynasty Show.

This season Willie and all the Duck Dynasty Reality Stars will split $200,000.00 for every new episode. Compared with only $50k for each episode in Season 3, this is indeed an enormous raise and will certainly help raise the net worth of all family members.

But becoming Reality Stars is not what made the Robertson Family Multi-Millionaires. What started out in 1972 selling Duck Commander Duck Calls, has grown into a full-fledged Brand now covering several verticals and raking in millions of dollars in royalty fees. While in Walmart the other day I couldn’t help notice a display case for Duck Dynasty selling hunting style sunglasses.

Duck Dynasty’s Net Worth

Willie Robertson’s Net Worth = $22 million
Korie Robertsons Net Worth (Willies Wife) = $12 Million
Sadie Robertson (Willie & Korie’s Daughter) = $500k

Phil Robertson (Willies Dad) = $18 million
Miss Kay (Willies Mom) = $18 million

Allen Robertson (Willie’s Oldest Brother) = $4 million

Jase Robertson = $12 million (Did Jase really get kicked out of a Hotel?)
Missy (Jase’s Wife) $5 million

Jep Robertson = $10 Million
Jessica (Jep’s wife) = $10 million

Uncle Si Net Worth = $7 million. HEY JACK, sign up on my Facebook Page. (Over 1.8 million)

John Godwin’s Networth (Duck Dynasty Reality Star) = $2 million
Justin Martin’s Net Worth (Works for Duck Commander and Star on Duck Dynasty) = $1 million
Mountain Man’s Net Worth (Duck Dynasty Reality Star) = $1 million
———–

Grand Total of Duck Dynasty’s Net Worth = $100 Million Dollar Empire (give or take a million)

14 thoughts on “Duck Dynasty Net Worth

• 12/20/2013 at 12:59 am

Are they going to cancel Duck Dynasty after this ordeal with the Dad Phil Robertson? Personally I think they should give Phil a raise for standing up for what he believes in. Maybe the whole Family will get behind him and move the show to a more "real reality friendly show".
    I don't really agree with what he said, but if you ask someone a question, the least they can do is give you an honest answer. Unless your a reality star,,.go figure!

• 12/20/2013 at 5:16 pm

Phil Robertson is fast becoming my hero!!!!! A&E suspended him but in reality they suspended the millions of dollars that family was bringing in. Stupid Stupid Stupid

• 07/03/2014 at 2:27 pm

The sad thing about all of this negativity is that you can't believe in God and hate anyone.
    Even the people that picket abortion clinics are wrong. They should be bringing them tea.
    Hate is not a virtue. Jesus didn't hate anyone. And even though he was honest the family missed the point of the bible. Fight the good fight means to return good for evil. If you can't do that then you won't have any part of God's kingdom. You don't have to agree but you can't hate.

• 09/13/2014 at 12:35 pm

When did Phil ever say he hates anyone? You obviously missed the point of what he said, or didn't even read it. He even said he loves everyone and would never judge anyone, that is up to God. He wasnt negative about anything, he just stated he doesn't agree with homosexuality. He answered the question they asked. And ANYONE who took even five minutes to know who Phil is would not in the least be surprised at any of his answers. The bible states that homosexuality is wrong and that is what he said. He and three of his sons are Pastors so they know what the bible says. People are intitled to their opinion, especially when you base your opinions on your religion, but only if you understand facts first, unlike you.

• 10/20/2015 at 12:12 pm

I think that these days if you say what you think is not allowed

The problem with the average Joe blow is to have your own thoughts isn't allowed and everyone should follow what the government or powers to be say ,well its good to see that someone is willing to say what he thinks ,The Robertson family are a credit to not only their church but to man kind ,As they don't judge and don't discriminate .

A perfect example is Wile and his wife adopting a child that one would call not the same kind of skin colour , The whole family don't and never would treat that child as anything but one of their own , If everyone stood back and observed that family then I think in todays world we wouldn't have so many out of control kids ,As they believe in good old fashion respect and all the kids and grand children show that ..

I would say this …I have had many things happen in my life and a great deal of pain and suffering but the Robertson family have brought me and my family a smile with their actions not only on the show but in the way they show you that money isn't everything ..

michael

• 01/07/2016 at 2:53 pm

I totally agree with you. How sad is it when you are asked a direct question and are supposed to screen your answer according to society and what is politically correct these days. I think Duck Dynasty is a great show that the entire family can enjoy!
    PS keep in mind we live in a society that would rather watch the KARDASHIANS AND BRUCE JENNER

• 08/04/2016 at 10:27 pm

I know the Robertson's and I can tell you they are Genuine people with a love for the community.

• 08/26/2016 at 6:31 pm

He should be aloud to say what he wants

• 10/14/2016 at 5:57 pm

That’s the way the country is going. I thought this was one nation under God.

• 11/16/2016 at 7:58 pm

This country was founded in god we trust but it’s becoming more of a communist country every day your suppose to be able to speak what you believe

• 12/02/2016 at 11:56 pm

T.v won,t be the same without them!!!

• 01/26/2017 at 1:54 am

I will genuinely miss the Duck Dynasty show. I hope their values and sense of family has rubbed off on a few people and has a positive impact. Thanks for all the laughs and the refresher on “walking the talk”. A great example of the American Dream.
    Wish all the Robertsons nothing but the best.

• 04/06/2017 at 9:54 am

I am going to miss the show, they were real and honest. It was nice to see a family just being themselves. America talks about free speech, but it’s not true, Phil talked about his views, he did not incite hate. I don’t agree with him, but I believe in his right to his own opinions, and to voice them without reprisals. I will miss them all, and wish them the best in the future. They are a really nice family with great kids.

What's Your Opinion?